[DL] [PBEM] In a moment of soft-headedness...

And having reduced my (real-time) gaming commitment to a single Deadlands
saga, I have gone loco and am considering opening a Deadlands PBEM.

It'll give my new Titanium Powerbook something to do (assuming it ever gets
here, durnit).

Here are the ground rules:

1. I may sober up at any point before the commencement of play, but if I get
it that far, I will commit to it for as long as significant
interest/participation permits.

2. I am looking for serious, mature players only.  I run a slightly
lower-key Weird West than some, and intend to keep that up here.
Accordingly, I am looking for well-developed, interesting character
concepts.

3. I am not looking to have a game that takes a year to get a week's game
time in; there will be 'play by play' moments, to be sure, but I intend on
encouraging a more narrative style of play, and to set the scene then pull
back on many occasions.

4. I'm thinking 4-5 players, but this is not carved in stone.  Current
players in my real-life game (oxymoron?) are welcome to apply, but will not
be assured of spots, since that would kind of eat up the available space
right quick.

5. I may come up with more ground rules at any time (likely I will the
moment I hit 'send', knowing me).
If you're still interested, please email me at the address listed below (not
the one I'm posting from, which will soon go offline).  Details like the
where and when of things will come as I see what kind of feedback I'm
getting.

Thanks.
--
Ross Coburn