Re: [DL] Hexarcana and Thaumatiurgical Diffusion

Yup - in a way.  If you are looking for the "official" way to play the
rules, then Hexarcana takes precedence.

At 11:24 PM 2/9/2001 +0100, you wrote:

 >Are the differences between Hexarcana and the books it consists of (like
 >
 >Thaumaturgical Diffusion and The Voodoists also meant as "errata" for
 >these books?
 >
 >Philipp

 >       unsubscribe deadlands

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The real truth about children is they don't speak the language very well.
They're physically uncoordinated. And they are ignorant of our elaborate
ideas about right and wrong.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke