Re: [DL] official German deadlands?

Well, I wouldn't know - but the site does mention something about being
licensed, so I figure that they HAD better have worked something out with
PEG.

And another company putting out a DL book is always possible - they would
just have to get a license from PEG first - ala Doomtown, Rangewars, and
Gurps-Deadlands.

At 11:36 PM 2/9/2001 +0100, you wrote:
 >As I finished my homepage two weeks ago I searched for a domaine-name I
 >could use for it.
 >www.deadlands.de wasn`t available anymore - but this homepage seems to
 >be very ....aehhm..."official" - they say that marshals with selfmade
 >monsters should email them to that page so a  "German" monster book can
 >be made - is it really THAT official? - Would be cool!
 >A kind of "German tombstone epitaph" is already there, but it has
 >primary translated versions of the stuff of the deadlands-homepage(that
 >of Shane).

 >       unsubscribe deadlands

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

If Christ came back tomorrow, He'd have to change planes in Frankfurt.
Modern air travel means less time spent in
transit. That time is now spent in transit lounges.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke