Re: [DL] Armour rules

Howdy and welcome!

I'm not sure just how small a piece of metal you're talking about, but
assuming it's of reasonable enough size to 'realistically' deflect a bullet,
then in addition to its bulk, you also need to consider the effects of
wearing something that heavy on one's endurance.

(As a former infantry soldier, I can attest that divesting oneself of
anything unnecessarily weighty was a prime concern.)

Then you want to consider the effect of either blazing sun or freezing
blizzards on the thing, since both would likely make it wicked uncomfortable
to wear.

And finally, of course, would be the unfortunate result of trying to swim in
it, should the need arise.

Remember; you're the Marshal, so you set the stage.  Make sure you're
comfortable with what your players are up to.

--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca