Re: [DL] Cool Pinnacle Merchandise

--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Just to distract you with a sales pitch for a
> moment, I just put up new
> shirts, sweaters, mugs, and mousepads with Weird
> West, Hell on Earth, and
> Fields of Honor motifs.
>
> Check out the links section on the website and see
> if you like 'em! If you
> do, please be sure to tell your friends who aren't
> on the list.
> Thanks all!
> Shane

YES!!!  Shane, I'm so glad you found out about Cafe
Press!  I'm ordering stuff from them for my favorite
daily comics as well, and I was hoping their pricing
structure would work to your advantage.  And thank
you, personally, for including the baby doll shirts -
it'll be nice to have a t-shirt that doesn't cover my
butt!  We're running a demo game at Bay Con this year,
and it'll be real cool to have something appropriate
to wear!

And that's probably my FAVORITE picture from Hell on
Earth.  But of course I've only see the covers!

Thanks again!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen