Re: [DL] Aztec Mummies? (possible monster spoiler)

I don't really know the answer to your question but I am thinking of getting
R,V&C 2. What's your take on the book? Is it worth it? Thanks :)

Dave Panseri
gaidaigoji@home.com

"You look like death," Gloria observed. "Been burning the temple candle at
both ends again?"
"Piss off," said the Dalai Lama, "I'm meditating."