Re: [DL] Legend and Black chip mechanics

| Hi guys, the Marshal asked me to get some
| clarification on this; I don't know whether to be
| worried or excited!
|
| The big question is whether these things are one shot
| wonders or if they go back into the pot after they're
| used, effectively increasing the pot permanently.

Legend chips are not returned to the pot after use.  I don't know about
black chips, as I've never used them in my games.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill