[DL] Other legend chip uses

Hey the other day while playing my favorite game I thought of something.
In my game i've put the name of the adventure on the legend chips that have
been earned by the players (just for effect until now...).  I had thought
about giving each legend chip a special ability it could be used for that
depended on the way the chip was earned... I had also thought maybe I'd give
them two abilities, one that if used the chip would go back into the pot, the
other if used it would be removed from the pot... what do you guys think?