Re: [DL] Legend and Black chip mechanics

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> My own rule is the atta-boy concept.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  Do we know if
there's any offical rules for them, or do the concepts
exist and each Marshal flavors to taste?

Also, what criteria do you use for handing them out?
By way of example, our alchemist is currently working
on a permanent cure for lycanthropy, and we're
thinking succeeding would be Legend chip materials.
One of the examples I've seen for earning a black chip
was getting Wyatt Earp killed before he reaches the OK
Corral.

Any stories to share?  Thanks!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen