Re: [DL] Legend and Black chip mechanics

 >Our Marshal uses it as a kind of Legend Chip for himself. Same rules apply
 >for when it goes back in the pot and when it's used up permanently.

My own rule is the atta-boy concept.  Legend chips are spent and then gone,
black chips linger forever, until neutralized by a legend chip.

But I give legend chips out easily, and black chips very rarely.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Women make their beds each morning and they assume everyone - criminals on
the lam, animals in their burrows - does the same.
		-P.J. O'Rourke