[DL] The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne

Anyone out there been watching this series on the Sci-Fi
Channel? It's pretty good so far, and just full of adventure
ideas and mad science... You'll also get a chance to see
what some of the more unusual weapons of the time looked
like. For example; Finius Fogg (I'm quite sure I spelled
that wrong) carries a Le Mat, and in the last episode
Countess <what's her name> was carrying a Volcanic Pistol.

Eric