[DL] Shane King among men

I just got my copy of the HOE letherette edition and much to my suprise and
wonderment the inside cover had the incription "Welcome to Hell, Shane Feb
2001"

My first reaction was "SWEET JEASUS!"  Followed by several potent
explictatives and much jumping up and down.

Now I know we had all mentioned the possiblity of buying autographed books
for profit on PEG's site but to just get one without asking is like
christmas in Feburary!

If I ever stop playing deadlands or badmouth this game or it's parent
company in any way I'm holding it to your honor as a group and as potential
southerners to shoot me in the head, At least twice!

Ron C