Re: [DL] Africa

>--- Daniel Gwyn <dgwyn@colba.net> wrote:
>> Actually the most recent research suggests that the
>> "Mokole-Mbembe" is in
>> fact a species of Rhino.
>
>This is news to me, where is this research?  The last
>I heard was about the Japanese aircraft back in 92 (or
>was it 97) that took some aireal photos of it.
>
>-Munch Wolf

Quite honestly, I don't remember where or when I saw it, aside from it was
at the library where I work within the last six months.  (BTW, I assume you
mean aerial photos.)
    More to the point, this being Deadlands, who cares what the reality is?
;-)  Yeah, that's a cope out.
          Daniel Gwyn

"And as I sit and talk with you I see your face go white.
The shadow hanging over me is no trick of the light.
The specter on my back will soon be free:
The dead have come to claim a debt from thee."

From "The Turkish Song of the Damned"
By the Pogues