Re: [DL] Bigger dice or more of them?

I just want to take the opportunity to add right now
that d4s RULE!  I don't know if it's just luck with my
posse or what but whenever they get into a gun fight
with some everyday joe they do 3d6 with their
peacemakers right?  Okay so they usually role like
9-13 points of damage and the occasionaly 18-20 with
aces.

Now my party comes across a creature with armor rating
1 and their doing 3d4 damage.  And suddenly their
blowing this thing away.  I mean roles of 25-30 points
of damage were not uncommon with all the damn aces.
So now when I say, the creature has a really tough
hide they all chear.

Go figure.

Jesse