Re: [DL] The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne

Boy that one last night was.... was.... oooh....
stunk.

OK I am biased, I own a civil war cannon and operate as crew a couple other cannon and a model 1861 gatling gun.

There were sooo many thing that were just oh so wrong.
I was one of those who found the series entertaning but give me a break,
a sergeant lieutenant?????  It's like the corperal captain from MASH.

Oh I hope they dont try to show the US/CS armies much anymore.
Its just so, so bad

frempath
nebr.terr.