Re: [DL] The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne

>Oh I hope they dont try to show the US/CS armies much anymore.
>Its just so, so bad
>
>frempath

Didn't you see the previews for next week they are going to get more
involved with the Civil War...Please make it stop, go back to Europe
already.

>Verne is still the least interesting character on the show. Even
>Passepartout comes across better. I thought Verne's lingering gaze over
>Rebecca's semi-clad shoulders was cute, though he was probably just
>wondering if she knew that they were wearing the same bra.

>Derek D. Bass

He's like a piece of scenery, he shows no emotion, speaks in monotone.  I
want them to kill him off, but Fogg keeps saving him.

Loco