RE: [DL] Doomtown book - get it or not?

-----Original Message-----
I never played the Doomtown CCG, but with the upcoming Black Circle book
that includes a faction from the CCG, I want to know if it would be
necessary to pick up the Doomtown or Bust book? My wallet tells me I should
just pick up the Black Circle book as I want info on the Great Rail Wars
groups.

However, I am wondering how much of the Doomtown storyline and characters
will be made part of the Weird West line? The Collegium and the Black Circle
are two books so far. Any guesses on what could be next?

As far as the GRW, Doomtown or Bust is of limited use.  For the RPG, it
helps as a starting point for many of the latest adventures (Ghost Busters
and the forthcoming Rain of Terror).

Matt DeForrest