RE: [DL] Doomtown book - get it or not?

Okay, so this had made me curious.  What exactly are
the Doomtown Faction Books?  Specifically, I'm
wondering if The Agency is a generic book on The
Agency (how it operates, more details on its
headquarters, etc, etc) or is it more a Doomtown
Faction Book on just the Agency's presence in Gommora?

Thanks.

Jesse

--- Matthew DeForrest <mmdeforrest@worldnet.att.net>