De: Douglas Lange [mailto:dlange@voicenet.com]
Date: mercredi 21 février 2001 04:47
À: DL List
Objet: [DL] Nimbleness and pace

Hello list,

I haven't found this anywhere in the rulebooks, and I'm curious to know if
this has come up for any of the heroes in your posses.  When a character's
Nimbleness goes above d12 (d12+2, etc.), does the additional bonus go to
their pace as well?  I'm inclined to say yes.  While this could create a
really unrealistically fast character, he or she would have to spend a ton
of bounty to do it.

Thanks, all.