Re: RE: [DL] Nimbleness and pace

As I see it It would be an unnatural trait and so would
need some how justifying the bounty points spent of
aqiering the edge then the 42 for the increse. This would
make it only viable if you wanted to be realy fast for a
good reason or you are a powergamer and just want to max
out but you should still be pretty advanced at that time so
may actualy need high traits to stop stone when he comes a
knockin as traits this high are going to get the reconers
attention and they aint gonna like it one bit no siree