[DL] Idea i had. want your opinion on it.

First of all, I had this idea for my HOE game, but it could apply to those of you running the devils tower stuff, so i'm cross posting to both lists.

Basicly, the gist of it is this:  If the 4 horsemen are running rampant across the earth, what makes people so sure that God would just leave it to mortal hands to fix it?  unless it truly is judgement day.  anywho, the twist i've added is that the horsemen arn't the only celestials running around.  There are 8 (count em, 8) arch angels on earth, 4 to put the horsemen back in their dark and gloomy home, and 4 to clean up the mess they made.  These archangels have "posessed" heros and are nudging them down the "right" path (similar to harrowed, but with higher purposes).  Currently, I have one harrowed in my posse possessed of both a harrowed (greater manitou) and Michael (sp?).  so, an intersting three way battle for domination insues.  The poor player don't have a clue as to what's going on, Just knows it's a LOT more crowded and noisier in his head.  I used to have the whole list worked out in my head, but now all i can think of who'd be down here is the previously mentioned, and Gabriel (i can't spell, so sue me)

if anyone wants more details, i'll be happy to give 'em.