[DL] Re: [HOE] Idea i had. want your opinion on it.

I kinda like that idea. You could give said harrowed an innate blessed power
or edge that only kicks in when he is in dire straits. A diffrent power
could be assigned depending on which angel has posession of the harrowed.
Michael for example is said to be protective of those who are just and good.
You could give them the protection miracle should his reflexes and fate
chips fail him. You can find some useful info on angels and such at:
http://www.1stlittleguardianangel.com/namesandbiographies.shtml

Have Another Day!
Dave Panseri
gaidaigoji@home.com

 "You look like death," Gloria observed. "Been burning the temple candle at
both ends again?"
"Piss off," said the Dalai Lama, "I'm meditating."
~Armageddon: The Musical