Re: [DL] Gunsmithing and PC's making guns

--- Tifainé <pusifoot@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Not sure about rules, but I can say that having a
> gunsmith Mad Scientist
> *is* interesting...  One of the new characters in
> our posse is one... and it
> seems that he claims to have invented the
> Browning... ahem... excuse me...
> The Foundation Repeater.  He doesn't have any on him
> (due to background
> reasons) but he has the most interesting rifle!

*Bwahahaha!!*  "Finishing Strike - Bullard Express!"

And since Ms. Jefferson (but you can call her Monte)
gave me such a great opening...

Obviously, you don't have to be a mad scientist to
build a gun, it just helps both in terms of the range
of possibility and a massively reduced design time.

Ghost steel, if I remember correctly, is simply
regular steel that uses ghost rock in it's creation
process.  It doesn't have a reliability roll by
itself, and the result is a much lighter and tougher
gun.

Margueite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

p.s. - Tif, Chris pulled the hand for an assault rifle
last night while we were doing the ammo audit.