RE: [DL] Nimbleness and pace

Title: RE: [DL] Nimbleness and pace

> >Only a boost of some sort can raise your traits >above
> d12...you can't buy them with experience, no >matter who you are..
>
> So lets say you do have a supernatural boost to your stats -
> say from a d10 to a d12.  Why could you not later buy that to
> a d12 + 2 - You already have the supernatural umph in the trait.

I've yet to come across this problem, however I'd probably just handle it by leaving the PC's die type as D10 for buying up the die type purposes, independent of the bonus from the supernatural boost.

Saving up 36 bounty points in our game is a major feat and test of will power (I've never been particularly free with experience in any game ;) ) so I wouldn't penalise my players any more by raising the cost required to put up one stat to it's maximum.

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses
and vandals.