Re: [DL] Nimbleness and pace

Each Supernatural Trait you have is its own power.  So Supernatural Mien
is one power, and Strength is another.

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:41:09 -0500 "Ashman, Joel" <jea2@c-cor.com>
writes:
 How would that work?  Is each new SN Trait considered a
> new power for purchasing? (10 bounty points) or is it considered an
> existing power?  I'm inclined to think that it is a new power, and
costs 10
> points

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Guns Don't Kill People. Irresponsible, Short-Sighted Lobby Groups Do."

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.