Re: [DL] Few Questions

1. Stone - i know who he is in DL, but i want to know who he was in real
world.
The official story is that there is not historical basis for Stone, but
I'm unsure of that now.  Right after Gen Con 1998, when HoE was released,
I went to my grandfather's funeral.  He was a big fan of Western stories
and movies.  His collection of memorabilia was certainly something to
drool for.
Anyway, at one point during the proceedings, I stepped outside and sat
down on the front steps of the funeral parlor.  Not too far away from me,
two old men were doing the same thing.  I didn't recognize them; they
must've been either very distant relatives or friends of my grandfather.
But, while sitting there, I heard one man talking about some guy in the
Old West.  I swear, by whatever Gods there be, that this is what he said:
"of course, probably the meanest outlaw was this guy called Stone.  He
must've killed a thousand guys back then."  After this point in the
conversation, I did whatever I could to escape.

4. Have u played DL in Europe or Azja ???
I haven't, but I did write an interesting adventure for DL characters
that takes place in Britain.

The Obligatory and Ubiquitous Spoiler Space

2. What happened to Grimme in Hell on Earth or Weird West
All theat HoE says is that the citizens of Lost Angels got fed up (you
guess if it was intended) with Grimme around 1900 and ousted him.  THe
Church of Lost Angels then became an actual "good" theocracy from that
point until the end of the Last War.

3. Is Hellstromme active in Hoe - i know that he had created Ghostbombs
Hellstromme is one of those "you'll see later" plot points.  The books
seem to indicate that he repented his evil ways after Armageddon, but no
one's heard any word from him.  He ended up transplanting his own brain
into an automaton's body around the turn of the century, and by the time
of the Last War, he was a big hulking robo-geek.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Guns Don't Kill People. Irresponsible, Short-Sighted Lobby Groups Do."

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.