Re: [DL] Empire Mill

>My posse are about to snoop round this place in the CoG, however my problem
>is that I have no idea what the inside of it should look like.  Has anyone
>on the list used this location and if so do you have a rough layout that I
>could use?
>
>Thanks for any assistance.
>

>Roy

Ok I can't post a map because I don't have one.

But here is what I made up.

The building itself is roughly 100' by 75'.  It is two stories, with a
basement.

The second story consists of a catwalk that wraps around the entire
buildling.  It forms an cross in the center where it meets at an office
room.  The far nw corner is a pile of collapsed wooden shelves that cover
the entrance to the basement.

On the floor of the mill are several square and L shaped machines with long
convayor belts.  I placed about 3 of the slime humans in the mill for flair
and managed to kill a party member by splitting the group up.

The floor itself is unstable and anyone moveing over half their pace needs
to make a nimbleness check (tn 7+) or fall through the floor.

You pretty much know what's in the basement.

Ron C