RE: [DL] Problems with Voodooist

Hey I got some good comments - thanks for the input

>I'm under the impression that Voodoo just isn't like Hucksterin', and isn't
>supposed to be as "powerful."  They do their magic before combat, or after.
Still game balance is a nice thing...

>Like you say, they make interesting characters -- I think they were meant
>have lots and lots of "flavour" but not be combat machines.  A Voodooist
>gets powerful by having lots of role-played contacts, any number of which
>might be under the voodoo influence of the character
Good input

>Turning voodooists into some kind of Caribbean super-hero would kind of
>defeat the purpose, IMHO.
You are likely right

I still consider tweaking a few thing. What about:

A juju bag that deflects bullets but at some kind of cost (as opposed to
TN/spell
difficulty - spells that always fail are not fun)

The cure spell should be better IMHO. The TN is way too high.

Other?

Anyway - has anybody played a Voodooist? Or had one as a player? Some
stories to share
or some suggestions on how to make the character interesting?

Sven