re: [DL] orders outside usa (also important to mr Hensley)

>>(first: how can you players dare to talk to the inventor of this fine game
with his >>first name? very inpolite!)

Heh. A chunk of us have drank with him and (at times) argued with him. He is
perhaps the most self-effacing individual in the industry (publicly, at least
:-P). We mean no offense, and he seems to take none.

>>i am much too young to own a credit card, so why do i have to own a credit
card >>to buy in the PEG online store? i don't want the german version of
deadlands (i >>think there's a lack of atmosphere. by the way, sometimes you
even don't get the >>german deadlands books in online stores here). getting
the stuff through my >>german online-rpg store takes too much time and is
much to expansive.

If you asked nicely, I bet Shane would probably be okay with a money order,
which you should be able to get in US dollars from any back which exchanges
currency. Credit cards do such things automagically, which saves headaches
for mail-order companies.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)