Re: [DL] orders outside usa (also important to mr Hensley)

Alexander Mosena schrieb:

> hello!
> (first: how can you players dare to talk to the inventor of this fine game with his first name? very inpolite!)
> i am much too young to own a credit card, so why do i have to own a credit card to buy in the PEG online store? i don't want the german version of deadlands (i think there's a lack of atmosphere. by the way, sometimes you even don't get the german deadlands books in online stores here). getting the stuff through my german online-rpg store takes too much time and is much to expansive.
> thanks, alexander mosena

Hello Alex,

I think calling someone by his first name is a kind of "American Spirit". And it depends on the individual attitude - even a few superiors of mine wanted not to be called by their family names while I was working for the Bundeswehr.
And with this ordering issue - after one full semester of poverty I get my money next month and I want to order a few books, too - if you  want, we could make it together - money order isn`t it worth, because the charge together with the shipping can easily double the price of your ordering!

In case you`re interested or if you did not understand what I said, feel free to contact me privately.

Philipp