[DL] peyote and vision quest

hi friends!
first: thanks a lot for all your help with my "ammo problem". i received some interesting information.

now another question/problem. in the "ghost dancers", page 74, a ritual with name "peyote" is described:
"A peyote vision lasts 8 hours..."
what exactly is meant with this rule? that it just can be used for a vision quest? or that it is like a vision quest? or that a character has just a vision or dream or something like that and the appaesement can be used for any ritual after, or within that 8h-period?
i hope you will respond and help me as quickly as you did with all my other problems,
greetings from germany, alex mosena
http://firemail.fireball.de - Ihr Briefkasten im Web.
Einfach, schnell, sicher.