Re: [DL] peyote and vision quest

Peyote can be used for any type of medicine, but it is most often used in
visionseeking, probably because of the penatly it causes to all rolls in
the physical realm.  I'd say the Appeasement would have to be used during
the 8-hour ritual.  By itself, peyote shouldn't necessarily give any
meaningful visions (though it will give you visions, they just won't
necessarily have any significance), only when used as a ritual for
gaining a favor.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"First time I saw you standing in the street, you looked so cool, you
could've put out Vietnam."
-Shane MacGowan, "Haunted"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.