Re: [DL] Spoiler so big, so i did`t gave any theme for it :)

On Wed, 2 May 2001 15:13:28 +0200 "Ramel" <ramel1@poczta.wp.pl> writes:
> Spoiler place:

> End of spoiler space
>
> Sorry for bothering, but What about Satan in WW and HOE - Reckoners
> are satan, or something ? AFAIK they are The Raiders, or I`m wrong ?

The closest there has been to a direct mention of the Devil has been in
thei HoE book Cyborgs.  There is a spot somewhere in the US (this
probably hasn't even been discovered in the Weird West timeline) where a
large rock is buried underground and causes a magic-dampening effect on
the whole region.  The Agency used this area to build a prison for
harrowed or arcane criminals.  The rock was originally placed there by
the Reckoners to trap some being of great power that was an enemy to
them.  The book says that despite the fact that this being is opposed to
the Reckoners, it is not on the side of humanity.  Though it's not
specifically the Devil in there, the section does start with the heading
"Pleased to meet you..." (for those who might not know it, this is the
first line from the Rolling Stones' 'Sympathy for the Devil").

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"First time I saw you standing in the street, you looked so cool, you
could've put out Vietnam."
-Shane MacGowan, "Haunted"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.