Re: [DL] Spoiler so big, so i didn`t gave any theme for it :)

In a message dated 5/2/2001 1:06:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
marshal-grim@firemail.de writes:

<< if satan really exists (yes, some religions a bit east of here don't even
believe in satan, for them, just the holy god exist), it might be a really
nasty and big manitou. because, in the deadlands universe, there isn't
anything/anyone meaner than the reckoners themselves. >>

Hmmm. It's always seemed to me (and the Book of Job backs me up, methinks)
that Satan was never so much as an ultimate evil figure- more of a
prosecuting attorney. Surely, from a beleiver's such as mine's standpoint,
God would not allow a real ultimate evil to exist- Satan could be more of a
tool, to see who'd be easily tempted from the straight and narrow. Maybe.

Peter Berard

"I got gnus for you, buddy."