RE: [DL] Spoiler so big, so i didn`t gave any theme for it :)

With all this debate I thought I'd add my 2 cents...

One of the PCs recently encountered an "entity" I called Mr. Scratch.
If you can't figure it out, this is the devil (or a reasonable facsimile).
The PC made a deal with Mr. Scratch to save his character from going to
the Golden Coral in the sky. I gave the player a black fate chip, but this
works
different than the unofficial rules on black fate chips...

The way it works is as follows:
-The Black Chip can be used just like a blue fate chip,
except it can't be used to improve the character.

-When a player spends this chip, I take out one blue fate chip, and add
another black fate chip.

-When there are no more blue fate chips, Scratch comes back to claim his
"prize"

As far as what Scratch is, I've made him a very powerful entity.
Is he a manitou? Probably not.

The truth behind it is that as more people believe he/it exists, the more
power he has.

Just some more confusion..

Dade