RE: Yeah, but what about music. {WAS: [DL] Comics of all kinds}

At 04:24 PM 5/3/2001 -0700, you wrote:
 >Thats a great idea. Allan could add it to the accumulated rulings and then
 >when I update the accumulated rulings site, which I am actually working on
 >doing it would be there as well.
 >
 >Wes

It's actually on the project board. . . but I was going to use the project
as a platform to learn perl and/or XML -- which I'll have time for, oh,
year 2002 sometime. :)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The only really good vegetable is Tabasco sauce. Put Tabasco sauce in
everything. Tabasco sauce is to bachelor cooking what forgiveness is to sin.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke