Re: Yeah, but what about music. {WAS: [DL] Comics of all kinds}

A better choice of Deadlands soundtrack would be that from "O Brother Where
Art Thou."  (Just make sure you introduce Stone while "O Death" rather than
"In the Jailhouse Now" is playing!)
    I made a personal compilation of tracks from various Pete Seeger CD's
that have a 19th century feel to them, especially the use of a banjo.  This
might not be an option for those of you who don't have already have a Pete
Seeger collection.
    I like to listen to Dave Alvin's "King of California" album when writing
for Deadlands.  His "Public Domain" album is also very good.
    The Pogues' "If I should fall from Grace with God" and "Rum Sodomy & the
Lash" have some excellent Deadlands-ish tracks, but others don't work as
well.
          Daniel Gwyn

"Y si yo vuelvo a nacer, yo los vuelvo a matar.
Padre no arrepiento, ni me da miedo la eternidad,
Yo sé que allà en el cielo el ser supremo nos juuzgarà
Voy a seguir sus pasos, voy a buscarlos al mas allà."