[DL] Re: Jeez... music again already?

About time ;-)

My Deadlands-playlist contains all of this, most of the time:

AC/DC - Gone Shootin'
Aerosmith - Hangman Jury
The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Battle Hymn Of The Republic
Chuck Norris - Walker - Texas Ranger Theme
Aphex Twin - Tree
Aphex Twin - Rhubarb
Aphex Twin - Z Twig
Bela Fleck & Boyd Tinsley- Banjo vs Guitar
Strauss - Also sprach Zarathustra
Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture
Last of the Mohicans - Main Theme
Waylon Jennings - Dukes of Hazzard Theme
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Voodoo Child
Six String Samurai - Dueling Guitars
Sixteen Horsepower - The Partisan
KISS - Heaven's On Fire
Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Lynnard Skynard - Freebird
Mortal Combat - Final Kombat
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
Gettysburg - Fife and Gun
Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia (I also have The Devil Smoking
Pot in Jamaica, but that one just doesn't fit very well).
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
Kiss - A World Without Heroes
Carmina Burana - O Fortuna
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Kicking Horse on Brokenhill
Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
Johnny Cash - Wanted Man F.mp3
Johnny Cash - Ghostriders in the Sky.mp3
Johnny Cash - Rusted Cage.mp3
Johnny Cash - A Boy Called Sue.mp3
Johnny Cash - Rawhide.mp3
Johnny Cash - I fought the law.mp3
Johnny Cash - The General Lee.mp3
Johnny Cash - Tennesse Stud.mp3
Johnny Cash - That's Alright Mama.mp3
Johnny Cash - Time of the Preacher.mp3
Johnny Cash - The Preacher Said, Jesus Said.mp3
CCR - Bad Moon Rising
CCR - Born on a Bayou
Garth Brooks - Friends In Low Places
Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Ennio Morricone - For A Few Dollars More.mp3
Ennio Morricone - For A Fistful of Dollars.mp3
Ennio Morricone - Ecstasy Of Gold.mp3
Ennio Morricone - Theme From The Mission.mp3
Ennio Morricone - Goodbye Colonel .mp3
Ennio Morricone - The Death Of A Soldier.mp3
Danny Elfman - Sleepy Hollow - 02 - Main Titles
Dvorak - 9th Symphony (New World).mp3

And the Ravenous soundtrack

Marshal Ole I. Stene
--