RE: Yeah, but what about music. {WAS: [DL] Comics of all kinds}

>You know, I was talking with Patrick about other media that works with
>Deadlands and he was wondering what music I used during a game.

Funny you should mention that, I tried your advice and it worked well to set
the atmosphere for the game.  However, it caused two distractions:

1.  One of the players mentioned that he felt like we were in a movie and
the posse digressed into a conversation about who should star in a Deadlands
movie.

2.  If *that* wasn't bad enough, for the climactic battle I used music from
Star wars, and another tangent relating to the Death Star was taking place,
but I'm not sure what we were talking about, because the Blessed character
took the opportunity to argue our differing interpretations of his use of
lethal force...

Patrick