Re: Yeah, but what about music. {WAS: [DL] Comics of all kinds}

> >You know, I was talking with Patrick about other media that works with
> >Deadlands and he was wondering what music I used during a game. I told
>him
> >the sound track from LucasArts Outlaws and the Deadlands CD from PEG of
> >course, but what other suggestions do the rest of you have for good
> >background game music that Patrick could use.

I use the sound tracks from:

Young Guns (1 and 2)
Unforgivin
Tombstone
Wyatt Earp

Then some other stuff:
Deadlands CD
Outlaws game tracks
Dust game tracks
Of course the 'sketti Western stuff by Mancini
Some Johhny Cash, Kenny Rogers, and other country artists.

Jimmy the Barrel