Re: [DL] How to use Hoyle

Hi,
    I was insipired by the thread about regarding Hoyle to pass on a little
literary titbit about him for your amusement.  The title of Hoyle's book
never actually included his name.  However, there were countless pirate
editions of his work which used his name in the title, thus creating the
ironic situation that any book entitled "Hoyle's book of games" (or the
like) is a not true copy of Hoyle's "Book of Games."  This situation was
worsened in United States as the enforce of copyright laws was almost
non-existent, especially with regards to works of British origin.
          Daniel Gwyn

"Y si yo vuelvo a nacer, yo los vuelvo a matar.
Padre no arrepiento, ni me da miedo la eternidad,
Yo sé que allà en el cielo el ser supremo nos juuzgarà
Voy a seguir sus pasos, voy a buscarlos al mas allà."

From "El Preso Numero Nueve (The Ninth Prisoner)" author unknown