[DL] Drool

Joke for you.  What did the anxious gamer get on his IQ test...Drool!

I just finished painting my 500 point watatch army.  It's really great.  I
just can't play it because I don't know anyone else who has GRW figs in the
portland ORegon area.

That's problem one.

Let me know if you wanna get togeather and have a run for the rails.

#2. I'd like to know what kind of new stuff is on the line for GRW.  I'm
pumped with what's happened so far.

I think I remember suggesting a few things and they almost all came about.

So I'm just really happy that the whole thing is comming back togeather.

The only thing I need to know is how long before I can be painting steam
tanks bright orange and putting my duke boys and boss hogg minis to good
use.

<begin begging script>

Exc whine.cfg

<end begging script>