Re: [DL] Re: Black Circle

> So the Deadlands universe is now in 1878?

While I can't answer officially anymore, at the time of my departure, yes.
We'd originally planned to move it along at a rate of 1 setting year to
every 2 real years, but we got a little behind. :-)

Basically, a sequence of about 3 or 4 books moved it from mid-summer 1877 to
early spring 1878. That's quicker than we'd have liked, but at the time, we
needed to move them along to keep up with a few important developments.

Rain of Terror is probably the first to mention the date as being 1878. I
can't remember if The Collegium specifically listed the date, but the
timeframes mentioned from the destruction of Gomorra to the rebuilding of
the Collegium indicated the date was either late 1877 or early 1878.

Hope that helps!

John