Re: [[DL] help!!]

My problem with this rule is that the characters hold on to their chips
for too long.  In the first couple rounds of a fight, they blow chips
like mad to keep from taking any damage at all.  Later on, they have to
decide if they should lost an arm or possibly die from a guts shot later
on.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"First time I saw you standing in the street, you looked so cool, you
could've put out Vietnam."
-Shane MacGowan, "Haunted"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.