RE: [DL] Netscape Yes,but(NC 4.08)

I can get the site up with most of the same gripes as others (mostly about
the voting box).  I also get no vertical scroll bar, unless I resize the
Netscape window two or three times.  Netscape redraws the page, sometimes
with the scrollbar, sometimes without.  I'll go back to using IE now (not
that I think it's better, it just sucks in a way I can live with, whereas
Netscape sucks in a way I can't live with -- I'd pick a third option if I
had the time).

Jeff "other things are making me grumpy right now" Y.