Re: [DL] Opera 5.0 for Linux Beta 7, Yes [SHANE]

On Mon, 7 May 2001 PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Those of you who refuse to join the Empire, could you take a look at the
> webpage and see if the blue bar displays properly? Jared Nielsen suggested
> using a background page and it seems to work from my end.

I use Opera under linux and prior to the changes you've made
the blue bar didn't display all the way down the page (didn't have the
scrolling problem though).
I'm sure you'll be glad to know that it now works fine on my browser,
given that probably the only one person in 10,000 uses Opera (if that).
:)

Tim Betz