[DL] problem solved

My whole damn-posse-won't-die problem has been solved.  Two of them got wasted tonight.  And I've learned something from this.  I've learned that when everything isn't going your way and the posse keeps beating down everything you send at them like a red headed step child, don't let it get you down.  Just sit back, take a deep breath, and send a black magician with level 4 bolt o' doom and level 4 cloak o' evil after them.  Toasted.  Nicely toasted.
Thank you for all of the advice.

Adam
The now content marshall