Re: [DL] irony

--- Tifainé <pusifoot@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Not only am I the first player in our current posse
> (most of which have been
> playing together for 5 years or longer) to ever have
> a PC fired by the other
> PC's, but...
> I may have played the first PC to ever have been
> fired by 3 Mad Scientists
> for being "too insane".

You hae no idea how hard it was to do that, Tif, and
thanks again for taking it really well.  Amanda was a
Veteran, for everyone's clarification, and paranoid to
the point of unplayable.  Tif did a great job of it,
but combined with her sickly combat effectiveness (two
fisted, two gun kid with ghost steel sabers - Blender
Lass!) it was just a matter of time until she turned
on one of the PC's.

Besides, don't tell me you don't adore your new
character.  She's just as scary, but in a weirdly
passive sort of way.  "PARKER!!!!"

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen