Re: [DL] Questions from a new Marshal

In a message dated 5/9/01 22:22:24, jtwhite4@yahoo.com writes:

<< 4) I've seen the High Noon miniatures rules mentioned,
but never run across them.  Is there a place I can
download a copy?  Should I buy a copy of the Great
Rail Wars?  Or is all of this unnecessary?  Given my
group's past tendencies, it might be fun to lay out
large combats on occaison. >>

Find a copy of the first edition GRW, or you won't be able to convert the
posse's heroes
into minis. (if that is what you were ask'n)  Otherwise, PEG makes great
minis, just to get a feel for where everyone is, and what their doing.
Hopefully, PEG will bring back custom heros in a future campaign book for
Rail Wars.

-Chad