RE: [DL] shamans and faith

I think deadlander@aol.com asked these questions a while back and as far as
I've seen there's been no response - it's taken me a while to check my
books, however I hope that what follows is not to late to be of use.

> A shaman substitutes his faith for his ritual skill, so if a
> blessed attempts
> to heal him do you add his ritual level to the target number
> of lay on hands?

Going by page 34 of Fire and Brimstone I would say yes, you it would make
the miracle harder to cast.  On that page it states that "Any time a blessed
tries to invoke a miracle on a follower of a belief different than the
blessed's, he has to subtract the targets faith Aptitude from his own faith
roll."  I would take "a follower of a different belief" to be anyone with a
different faith aptitude concentration than the blessed.

> Secondly, if you get the crisis of faith result on the scart
> table, will his
> ritual drop if he fails.

I would say yes. If his faith drops and the guy is subsituting his faith for
his ritual skill, then the ritual skill should also drop.

Hope this helps,

Roy
All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses